Financial Accountant (m/f/div.)
Your role involves:
- VAT and accounting checks as well as account assignment and posting of incoming invoices
- Processing reminders, clarifying pending items with suppliers and maintaining master data
- Processing and monitoring payment transactions by creditors
- Preparing outgoing invoices, preparatory work for monthly financial statements and annual financial statements as well as monitoring factual audits in the company
- Preparing and monitoring funding statements in cooperation with the project managers
- Experience with annual inventories
- Implementing and posting travel-expense reports
Your skills and experience:
- Successfully completed training as an industrial clerk or comparable degree
- Several years of professional experience in accounting and in carrying out inventories
- Experience in dealing with relevant accounting software and ERP systems, ideally Sage Office Line
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Conscientious and independent approach to work with strong numerical skills
What we offer:
In our company, we offer you long-term, secure prospects with an independent remit and tasks for which you are responsible.
One of our most important goals is a balance between family and work. For this reason, we provide you with social and health benefits that go beyond the typical level.
It goes without saying that we also support you in your professional development.
We look forward to meeting you!
Send your application documents, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intelligente Sensorsysteme Dresden GmbH
Mr Holger Kühne
Zur Wetterwarte 50, 01109 Dresden, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)351 88 596 74