Group Leader, Electronics Development (m/f/div.)
Your role involves:
- Supervisory and technical management of the Electronics Development department
- Coordinating, defining and evolving development processes in the electronics specialist group
- Deriving hardware requirements from customer specifications
- Participating in product conception and production-oriented product design
- Independently designing and simulating electrical systems
- Supporting all internal interfaces with electrical issues
- Co-responsibility for creating DFMEA and FMEDA
- Coordinating EMC/ESD optimisations and tests, as well as other electronics-related tests
Your skills and experience:
- Completed university or technical-college studies in electrical engineering, microelectronics or comparable degree
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Experience with CAD systems (Altium, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of the design/layout of electronic assemblies
- Experience with APQP or processes according to ISO26262 is advantageous
- Knowledge in the field of sensor technology and the associated requirements of the automotive industry
- Good organisational skills, flexibility and good communication skills combined with a hands-on mentality
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Car-driving licence / willingness to travel
What we offer:
In our company, we offer you long-term, secure prospects with an independent remit and tasks for which you are responsible.
One of our most important goals is a balance between family and work. For this reason, we provide you with social and health benefits that go beyond the typical level.
It goes without saying that we also support you in your professional development.
We look forward to meeting you!
Send your application documents, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, preferably by email to email@example.com
Intelligente Sensorsysteme Dresden GmbH
Mr Holger Kühne
Zur Wetterwarte 50, 01109 Dresden, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)351 88 596 74