IT Administrator (m/f/div.)
Your role involves:
- Organising and managing first-level support to ensure the availability of the company’s computer, network, server and software systems, including external support
- Configuring and administering Microsoft-based server/client systems as well as production-related computer systems
- Holistic control and responsibility for efficient IT operations
- Managing the administration of the application software in the company, e.g., Sage 100 ERP software
- Analysing and resolving technical issues in the IT infrastructure area, establishing an ITIL system
- Establishing an ITGC system as a basis for certification according to TISAX
Your skills and experience:
- Successfully completed studies in the field of IT or comparable training with several years of professional experience
- Several years of experience in IT administration (AD, DNS, DHCP, GP)
- Knowledge of organisation, support and continuous development of an IT infrastructure including telecommunications
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 in administration
- Highly motivated, flexibility, independent way of working, team and customer orientation as well as reliability
- Self-organised and structured way of working
- Ability to work in a team and strong focus on service
- Fluent in spoken and written English
file_download Download job advert
What we offer:
In our company, we offer you long-term, secure prospects with an independent remit and tasks for which you are responsible.
One of our most important goals is a balance between family and work. For this reason, we provide you with social and health benefits that go beyond the typical level.
It goes without saying that we also support you in your professional development.
We look forward to meeting you!
Send your application documents, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intelligente Sensorsysteme Dresden GmbH
Mr Holger Kühne
Zur Wetterwarte 50, 01109 Dresden, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)351 88 596 74