Operations Manager (m/f/div.)
Your role involves:
- Responsible for our globally positioned production sites (Germany, Czech Republic and China)
- Direct report into the GM of i2s
- Direct reports for the role includes: site Production Planning Manager, Production Manager, Maintanance Manager and Group Leader logistics
- Ensuring efficient shift working production while adhering to deadlines, quality and costs
- Initiation and implementation of the requirements of the automotive standard IATF16949 for our internationally manufactured products
- Responsibility for setting up and optimizing existing production processes, capacity utilization and the deployment of staff at our international production sites
- Control of production using the methods of modern production management, e. g. Six Sigma, REFA, shop floor management, OEE, Yield and scrap
Your skills and experience:
- Successfully completed engineering studies, ideally in the field of mechatronics or semiconductor technology
- Minimum 7 years work experience as an Operations Manager, plus demonstrated hands on leadership in manufacturing operations, ideally as a Global Automotive Supplier with a proven track record in operational P&L management
- In-depth knowledge of the requirements of the automotive industry requirements IATF16949 and VDA6.3
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage, teach, train and motivate others
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of our global organization
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel
file_download Download job advert
What we offer:
In our company, we offer you long-term, secure prospects with an independent remit and tasks for which you are responsible.
One of our most important goals is a balance between family and work. For this reason, we provide you with social and health benefits that go beyond the typical level.
It goes without saying that we also support you in your professional development.
We look forward to meeting you!
Send your application documents, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, preferably by email to email@example.com
Intelligente Sensorsysteme Dresden GmbH
Mr Holger Kühne
Zur Wetterwarte 50, 01109 Dresden, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)351 88 596 74