Project Manager (m/f/div.)
Your role involves:
- Planning, managing and tracking development projects for customised sensor solutions from the concept phase to the SOP
- Independent cooperation with our national and international project partners as well as technical and project-related coordination with our customers
- Coordinating project processes and development tasks within the project team
- Managing projects according to IATF16949, ideally with requirements regarding functional safety, ISO 26262
- Creating product and project documentation in compliance with the respective customer requirements
- Budget and deadline responsibility for specified project objectives
Your skills and experience:
- Completed university or technical college studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics , mechanical engineering or comparable qualification
- Knowledge in the field of sensors and mechatronics as well as corresponding manufacturing technologies
- Experience in project work in the automotive sector according to IATF 16949 or ISO 26262 is desirable
- Good organisational skills, independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working as well as assertiveness
- Very good team and communication skills
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Car-driving licence and willingness to travel
What we offer:
In our company, we offer you long-term, secure prospects with an independent remit and tasks for which you are responsible.
One of our most important goals is a balance between family and work. For this reason, we provide you with social and health benefits that go beyond the typical level.
It goes without saying that we also support you in your professional development.
We look forward to meeting you!
Send your application documents, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, preferably by email to email@example.com
Intelligente Sensorsysteme Dresden GmbH
Mr Holger Kühne
Zur Wetterwarte 50, 01109 Dresden, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)351 88 596 74