Your role involves:
- Worldwide, strategic purchasing for defined product groups, in particular mechanical and electronic sensor components
- Supplier management with development of new strategic suppliers for our products
- Developing the supplier and decision matrix including price comparison list as well as benchmarking
- Responsible for conducting price and contract negotiations
- Support for the other specialist departments in project procurement as well as realising cost saving potentials
- Creating purchasing documents (orders, nominations, framework contracts) in a contractually sound manner and data maintenance in the goods-management system
- Compliance with purchasing processes in accordance with ISO 9001, IATF16949 and other company-relevant standards
Your skills and experience:
- Completed technical or commercial studies, comparable degree or several years of relevant professional experience in international purchasing of technical industrial products, ideally in the automotive segment
- Strong cost awareness while also possessing a good understanding of technical relationships
- Negotiating skills, problem-solving skills, assertiveness, entrepreneurial approach and a confident attitude
- Independent, structured, goal-oriented and flexible way of working in a team
- Practical experience with an ERP system
- Very good spoken and written English
- Car-driving licence
What we offer:
In our company, we offer you long-term, secure prospects with an independent remit and tasks for which you are responsible.
One of our most important goals is a balance between family and work. For this reason, we provide you with social and health benefits that go beyond the typical level.
It goes without saying that we also support you in your professional development.
We look forward to meeting you!
Send your application documents, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intelligente Sensorsysteme Dresden GmbH
Mr Holger Kühne
Zur Wetterwarte 50, 01109 Dresden, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)351 88 596 74