Operator/Assembly Manufacture (m/f/div.)
Your role involves:
- Installation and final installation of assemblies according to work instructions
- Implementing tests during production
- Remedying minor faults in systems
- Assisting with converting and setting up systems
- Basic knowledge in the application of technological manufacturing processes, e.g., in the areas of soldering or mechanical joining processes
Your skills and experience:
- Completed technical vocational training
- Initial experience in the electronics and precision engineering industry desirable
- Sound PC skills
- Willingness to work shifts
- Quick to grasp information and a high willingness to learn
- Ability to read technical drawings
file_download Download job advert
What we offer:
In our company, we offer you long-term, secure prospects with an independent remit and tasks for which you are responsible.
One of our most important goals is a balance between family and work. For this reason, we provide you with social and health benefits that go beyond the typical level.
It goes without saying that we also support you in your professional development.
We look forward to meeting you!
Send your application documents, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intelligente Sensorsysteme Dresden GmbH
Mr Holger Kühne
Zur Wetterwarte 50, 01109 Dresden, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)351 88 596 74